Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 28, 2013

Very Good Reason...Great News!!

So, yes I know I have been seriously slacking in the blogging department, but I have a very good reason!

We are going to be adding to the Huber Family in November!!
So this post will be a catch up of all things Baby #2 related :)

I found out I was pregnant on Saturday, March 15. And being the incredibly crafty person that I am, I wrapped up the stick in a paper towel and handed it to Eric- haha!  We had been hoping for another baby for almost a year and feel incredibly blessed that it is happening!

Shortly after finding out, I started getting sick, just like with Audrey.  But, thankfully it was an evening sickness and I didn't have to deal with more thanjust nausea at work.  I am almost 20 weeks now and that is finally passing woo hoo!

We told our parents and siblings the day before Easter, which just happened to be my Dad's birthday.  Since we couldn't tell my Dad in person, I mailed him a special birthday card I had made that started out making a joke about turning 60, but then ended up telling him that he was getting a 9th grandchild!  I made him call me when he opened it so I could hear him find out at least. I cried of course.

Eric's parents were next.  We gave them their Easter basket and it took them until the very last thing to see the photo frame that said Grandbaby #2 (Audrey's frame comes first).  Eric sneakily recorded it with his phone (sorry its sideways).  We all cried of course (meaning me and his parents).


My mom was the last to find out.  I had made her these huge Easter eggs with her grandbabies' name on them, with lily's being first, Audrey's inside that, and then the last one said Grandbaby #3! We all cried of course (and by we, I mean me and mom).


We told our extended families around 12 weeks and everyone else is as excited as we are. 

Here are some bellow pictures I have taken so far:


11 weeks
13 weeks
17 weeks
AND finally, we went early to find out what we were having!
Which will come in a separate post since everyone already knows anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment