Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Naked Baby!!

This past weekend we went to cousin Oaklee's 1st Birthday Party!!

Audrey spent most of her time in the bounce house

She did a lot of this
 and this

She played with a few of her other cousins, but managed to kick them all out and have the place to herself for a good 20 minutes before the food lured her out!

She was so sweaty by the time she crawled out that her hair
was stuck to her head all over

So she went from the sweaty baby to the naked baby! The last hour and a half of the party she ran around like this


She also refused to eat anything but baked beans! No chicken fingers, BBQ, slaw, potato salad...nothing but beans

This was the face I got if I tried to put something else on her plate

I must say I sure love this sweaty nakey baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment