Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

VOLS!!!

For the first time in 5 years, I was finally able to go to a UT football game, AND it was Audrey's first time in Knoxville!!


My mom, Audrey & I left town after work Friday and stayed at my aunt's house. Saturday morning we got all dudded up in our finest Vol gear...

then headed to my sister's dorm...

after dropping Audrey back off at my aunt's (who SO graciously kept her while we went to the game), we headed into the tailgate for Family Weekend tailgate, but not before we caught the beginning of the Vol Walk...

once we ate some good grub it was time to head into the stadium! 
FYI, I am not wearing a fanny pack, it is my camera case
We had some darn good seats too (even if we got sunburned from being in the sun the.whole.game)..

Could not ever miss this when attending a game... 

 In case there is something wrong with you and you are not a UT fan, our dude cheerleaders do push-ups every time we score.  We saw ALOT of this during the game because we kicked some Cincinnati booty!

Gotta love Dooley and his orange pants!

 little bit of red/black surrounded by a sea of orange

Wonderful half-time show- they did a bunch of songs representing pop culture heroes like Superman, Rocky, Indiana Jones and Ghostbusters!!

The second half was fabulous and we really started hitting our stride (and our defense actually decided to show up to the game)

Love this shot I took before the game started with the sun, blue sky and the Vols, a perfect combination!

It was a great weekend getting to see my sister and being back in Knoxville! Here's to hoping for many more games now that I am finally out of school!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment