We had a very busy week and weekend and I don't think I picked up my camera once! My Dad and stepmom came up to stay with us on Friday night, and then on Saturday we went to Winchester for the wedding of Eric's cousin. In a few weeks is Eric's sister's wedding so once that is over, our life will hopefully calm down some. Yeah right, busy, busy as usual. Last week out television finally died on us so we went to a Labor Day Sale and got one for a god price, but we have to wait 7-14 business days for it to come in. Oh well, when it does come in it is going to make for some fabulous game days with the VOLS!
That's right, for the first time in a few years, I didn't get to see the season opener of the Vols because we were at the wedding (which was on PPV). I kept up with it though and was pleased to see how badly we beat Montana!! And I am SO excited because this coming weekend we (not Eric tho) are going to Knoxville to visit my baby sister and go to the game (for the first time in years)!! Her Nana got Audrey the cutest UT dress I have ever seen in my life that she will be sporting so I am double excited to show her off in it!
Anyway, here are some cell phone pictures I have taken of Audrey the last few weeks. I have some on the camera at home too but I forgot it today and I am doing this at work when I should be working!
This is seriously how she eats every bite...my little baby bird!
Unhealthy obsession with the remote
She loves watching baby einstein in her favorite chair
(last known pic of deceased tv!)
Headed to the farmers market!
(didn't say she was happy about going...but she looks cute)
And how BIG does she look here?!
That's all for now, I guess I should get back to work! Have a fabulous week and I will update pics from the Knoxville trip once we get back- GO VOLS!!







What a doll!! I have not checked your blog in forever! What happened to your baby girl? She is growing up too fast!
ReplyDelete