Once again, I cannot believe this little angel is growing up so fast!
At 7 Months, Audrey weighs about 15.5 lbs and seems to be growing every second! I think all her weight is going to her thighs- in fact, she is ticklish when you squeeze her fat little legs! It is the funniest thing because she starts cracking up when you do!
Here is what out little one has been up to this month:
-she is wearing 6 months clothes, and a very few 6-9 months
-still in size 2 diapers until we finish the last pack we have because she has moved to size 3 overnight (she was wetting herself at night with the size 2 but during the day she is fine with them for now)
-she has started making lots of new sounds but no words yet. She is so close to saying Dada, Mama and Bobo (which is my dad's grandpa name). We have tried to teach her all 3 since she is closest to them and seem to be the easiest (don't worry mom we have tried Nana, but she's not quite there yet, same for Honey and J-pop)
-she has started using her tongue when she is babbling so I think words are soooo close
-she is now a tummy sleeper! We put her on her back and withing 20 minutes, she's on her belly
-she still sucks on her bottom lip and sticking her tongue out, which makes for some funny pics
-she has started getting quite picky- if there is too much oatmeal in her bite of food (not enough fruit/veggies) then she yells at you. Seriously yells!
-still drooling like crazy, I bet teeth aren't far away
-she isn't spitting up near as much as she used to, which I think is thanks to her solid food
-of course, she is sitting up all the time now
-clapping her hands on her own is a favorite of hers the last few days- too cute!
-she still loves to fly up in the air like superman
-she lights up when Daddy comes into the room (he says she cries when I leave the room, but I think that's just a pity compliment ha!)
-I think her favorite food is still squash, although she is very fond of pears. She has had alot of stage 2 veggies and soon we will be incorporating the fruits
-in fact, if she is hungry and near your face she will start sucking on your chin, cheek and especially your nose!
-she is still the most awesomest, fun, sweet, loving thing in the world!
Here are some more pics from the photo shoot- we had to be creative when placing the poster because she kept trying to get it and stick it in her mouth! Seriously the bestest little thing in our lives!


No comments:
Post a Comment