Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

More New Things

Audrey had another big week and tried some more new things!

First, we took the bassinet layer of the pack and play off and now Audrey has her own playpen! Needless to say, we sat her down in it and within 10 seconds she would topple over- it was pretty hilarious as you can see!

Once she got mad and just threw her head back and went flying backwards into the corner- yes, we have determined we have quite the fit thrower, she puts her whole body into it!

Next she had carrots for the first time- and I can officially say that my child LIKES to eat something!
She has never opened her mouth and
leaned towards the spoon before!
It was so good she tried to eat it off her bib!
And of course I tried to sneak some plain cereal
into her mouth and this is what I got!
As usual, I want to apologize for the lack of posting. Until the bar exam at the end of next month, I will not be posting as much as I usually do- sorry in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment