This makes me feel a bunch of things at once: EXCITED that we know she will be here by then, STRESSED that's still a whole week away, ANXIOUS because I can always think of other things that should be done before we have her, UNCOMFORTABLE because I am 9 months pregnant, SCARED that in just a little over a week I will be in the hospital, FREAKED OUT that something could go wrong, and pretty much every other emotion a momma-to-be experiences! But, I am trying to relax and remember that although I am uncomfortable now, there is a reason she is still in inside and I am more than happy to let her finish up and then join us! Plus, some very experienced Moms have told me to enjoy my sleep now (even though it's not very good sleep) because it will be a long time before I sleep this good again.
Just some random info:
- The name Audrey means 'Noble Strength', and is derived from England.
- The doctor got to feel the baby's head at my last appointment, so there has been a small amount of progress on the labor front.
- There is no better food to me right now than Rocky Road ice cream!
- If Audrey is born on July 15, she will share her birthday with a few famous people: Forest Whitaker, Brian Austin Green (yes, David from 90210), Kim Alexis (some supermodel), Jesse Ventura and Rembrandt!
- If Audrey is born on July 9, she will share her birthday with her wonderful great-grandmother Tine (Eric's maternal grandmother), along with some other famous people- Fred Savage (from the Wonder Years), Jack White (musician), Courtney Love (batshit crazy musician), Kelly McGillis (chick from TopGun), OJ Simpson and the illustrious Tom Hanks!
- I have walked the block more during the last week than I have the entire pregnancy (this mostly consists of our dog on the lease dragging me behind her, but, hey, it's exercise!)
I was looking through some photos of Eric and I over the last several years (since my computer crashed and we had to wipe the hard drive clean, but not before my genius husband saved my photos), and I found a few I wanted to share just because:
With my sweet niece Lily!
And finally, here is my very first belly picture that we took- a whopping 12 weeks pregnant!
We will let you all know if we have any action, but if not, then definitely expect a certain baby girl to enter the world on July 15!!






I ate pizza the night before I went into labor. Other friends have told me that they did too. Don't know if it is just coincidence or if it really works!! There is always trying what got you in this situation to begin with!! :) Haha!!! Love you and wishing you a quick and safe delivery. Can't wait to see that baby girl!!
ReplyDelete