I will apologize in advance for a post without any pictures, but I hope to have some up soon (this is for you, Candace!).
When I went to the doctor on Monday for my 38 week visit, all was on schedule and there wasn't much change. This little girl is still very active and shocked the doctor by just how much she was rolling around and twisting in there! She is definitely head down the doctor said, and she is dropping little by little, although she still enjoys ramming her rear end and legs into my right ribcage!
The biggest news in our house though is that we have FINALLY decided on a name.....................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUDREY LAYNE HUBER!
We got some letters painted and hung up on her nursery wall, so her bedroom is finally complete and waiting on her to come on home! I will get some pics up soon of it now that its ready.
We keep guessing on when she could come, and have had multiple date requests from family members, but I keep telling her that I'm ready as soon as she is, which is hopefully sooner rather than later (I'm a bit tired of 95 degree weather already). Who knows, we could have an Independence Day baby! I was at the hospital yesterday visiting my boss and her new sweet baby girl and everyone kept telling me that maybe she will get confused and think that since I am at the hospital, she should be getting a move on, but no such luck!
My main goal this weekend is to get the house ready for company, stay in the air conditioning and just relax, because I know pretty soon it is about to get hectic in the Huber household!
Have a wonderful and safe 4th!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay, Eric and Lindsey...it is almost time! Love, love, love the name! Will you call her Audrey?
ReplyDeleteYay for the name !! I did so good at keeping the secret too.... I only told my mom :P
ReplyDeleteIm starting to get nervous for you! I dont know why Im nervous.. or maybe its anxious! Im so excited. And Yes post some pics of the letter!!! YAY
Tabatha, we do plan on calling her Audrey, unless she just doesn't look like one, adn then we may be back at the drawing board, but for now, we are set!
ReplyDeleteCandace- thanks for scaring me! Haha- just kidding. I am ready, so while I am anxious, nervous and scared, its not enough for me to wish for another few weeks. You will soon know what I mean!!