This gorgeous pile of smiles is 4 months old! I cannot fathom where the time has gone but it needs to slow.down.
At 4 months old, Savannah:
•We go back to the doctor next Friday so I will know her stats. She is gaining weight, but still wears size 1 diapers. She has had to be moved into 3-6 month sleepers because she is getting too long for the 0-3 month ones, otherwise she would still be in 0-3 because she's my LITTLE peanut!!
•Has been doing well on formula. She eats every 3 hours, usually about 5.5 ounces. And when I say every 3 hours, I mean on.the.dot. This girl can eat! I mean she still throws up all the time but she still likes to eat timely and will get quite mad at you if her bottle is not ready.
•And on that note, her medicine has been helping with the acid reflux. She no longer cries when she is eating or spitting up, but she continues to spit up. It could be mid-feeding, just after eating or 2 hours after, she does it constantly. But it does not bother her so it's OK.
•We have a fat roll! ONE fat roll, but hey it's there and on her pretty little thigh!
•All I have to do is look at her and smile, and she just grins the sweetest little grin. And she is still laughing out loud lots.
•Has really progressed this month with reaching out and grasping things. And bringing them to her mouth. She also started touching her bottle as she eats so I am hoping maybe this kiddo will hold her own bottle voluntarily (unlike a certain big sister of hers!)
•Still sleeping very good, usually 8-9 hours most nights. Every now and then she wakes up in the middle of the night for a bottle but it is rare.
•Still sleeps best swaddled!
•Has started sucking on her fingers/hand/fist. Which in turn makes her vomit.
•Has big bright blue eyes and blonde hair on top. Her brown hair is still on the back of her head, on the top and bottom, and she has the little bald patch right in the middle of her head. Audreys did the same thing, including the little rat tail! But I know this one will be blonde because her little eye lashes and eyebrows are as blonde as can be!
•LOVES bath time now. Has really started kicking and splasing much more lately.
•Is a SUPER SNUGGLER. Still not a huge fan of being put down and still prefers being held.
•Loves to stand up and exercise her skinny little legs. Which in turn makes her vomit. Endless cycle people :)
During our photoshoot, big sister got out of the bath and so we had to get some pictures of her too!
| "Mom, you let her loose on me?!" |
| "Seriously guys. Intervene anytime now" |
| "I'm in my happy place. Going to my happy place." |
Here's a comparison of my girls!





No comments:
Post a Comment