Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Savannah Lynne is 3 Months Old!!!


At 3 months old, Savannah:
  • Continues to gain weight, although we don't go back to the doctor to be weighed again until 4 months 
  • Still wears size 1 diapers and 0-3 month sized clothes
  • Continued nursing until Monday of this week, when my doctor changed my meds and I had to stop overnight
  • But since then, she has taken to formula like a pro.  I put her on the fussiness and gas formula, and then still add in her cereal to help with the spit up.  And there has been lots of improvement on that front the last few days.  I guess time will tell.
  • A few weeks ago, I finally broke down and took the doctor up on his offer of Zantac for her acid reflux.  Its supposed to help with the pain, not have much effect on the spit up.  Since then, there has been a noticeable difference.  She doesn't cry when she eats anymore, nor when she spits up, THANKFULLY  
  • Laughed out loud this month, and has continued every since
  • Still sleeping very good, usually 6-8 hours before she needs a bottle
  • Still sleeps best swaddled! 
  • Has started sucking on her fist and sometimes taking a paci. We may have a future thumb sucker on our hands!
  • Has big bright blue eyes and blonde hair
  • Loves bath time now.  Not so much when she has to get out and is cold
  • Is a SUPER SNUGGLER!
  • Still not a huge fan of being put down but we are working on that
  • Loves to stand up and exercise her skinny little legs

Savannah's best time is in the mornings, when she is all smiles and sweetness.  By early afternoon, she usually needs a longer nap but will fight it!  I just love how she holds onto my finger during bottles and looks into my eyes- she is just the sweetest thing!



Freaked out a little at this hat
And promptly threw up.  I get it Savannah, you're not a fan
SURPRISE!!
Can you believe I'm 3 months old already!?!
MOMMY LOVES HER LITTLE VALENTINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment