Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Sugar & Spice

As the weeks are passing we are learning all about our sweet Savannah. More specifically all about her sweetness and her temper too!



Some of her first smiles caught on camera:


She's not a huge fan of pacis but when they work, they work

Who could resist this cuteness! This almost makes me want it to stay col forever. Almost.

Oh and big sister. She still wants to constantly hold, pet and help with "baby sister".  Though I have caught her once trying to pick her up off the floor gym. Not good.

The day after Christmas, I went through Audrey's toys and we donated some to "little girls who didn't get any Christmas presents". Audrey wasn't having it. She took these out of the donation box and the next think I knew we had a little reindeer in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment