Well I can officially say that I am a klutz when pregnant. Not saying I wasn't before but I'm definitely one now!
Last week I was walking back to work from my car, carrying my lunch of course, and tripped. I totally went airborne and landed on my knees and elbows before coming to a stop on my belly. Oh and I forgot to mention I was wearing a dress, and there was a car directly behind me. Hopefully that poor man has stopped vomiting from his up close and personal viewing.
Anyway, of course I go into hysterics thinking I had hurt baby sister, but she started moving pretty quickly after I got back to my office and cleaned up. My doctors office wanted to check me out so I got to listen to her heartbeat for an hour in their office. Then they sent me to the hospital for a four hour monitoring, although they had said she was fine and it was just precautionary. So after that test at the hospital I was released and I made it home in time for Audrey's bedtime!
I have been much better at trying to look where I'm going since it all happened. But most of all I am just so grateful baby sister is still safely growing inside where she belongs.
Here is a pic from a few weeks ago when I took Audrey to the doctor visit with me. She was pretty good considering we were there for over an hour; I'm just hoping that I won't have to take her again, especially when I'm scheduled to see a doctor that's on call!
33 weeks now...7 to go, eek !!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment