Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Audrey-isms

Since I haven't done any lately, here are some recent Audrey-isms:
  • "My churchy".  I was stumped on what this meant.  I am her translator because I can understand everything this baby says and I could not figure it out.  So, right after Christmas when she said it, I asked her if she could show me what she wanted.  She said "My want some water!"  Wow, she meant My THIRSTY!  Cutest lisp ever! Needless to say, I now know what she means :)
  • Constantly says "Thank You" and "Welcome"! She has really caught on to this concept. Not so much the "Please" one, but I guess you can't be perfect!  We are working on ASKING for things instead of DEMANDING them.
  • She has loved having her Baby doll. She carries her all around the house and says the same things to her Baby that I say to her.  Like when she gets her up from her nap she asks "have a good nappy?"  She also rubs her back when the baby is on her shoulder.  Oh and if you ask what her baby's name is-- "Baby Doll!". 
  • She was great about telling everyone "Mewry Chrissmas" and "Happy New Ear". yes, I know how to spell, I just spelled them the way she pronounces them.
  • When I filled up her snack container with cereal recently she said "Gosh Mommy that's alot!"
  • She has started watching Dora and she loves it!  But she is scared of Swiper and anytime he comes on the screen, she runs through the house looking for me to tell me Swiper is here and I have to hold her when he's on. And she always says "Swiper No Swiping" and "That Sneaky Fox!" out of nowhere, whether the show is on or not.  
  • Her other new saying about TV is "Mr. Grumpfish, he's grumpy" and "Abommable Snowman" ie the Abominable Snowman. These are from the characters from the Bubble Guppies episode 'Happy Holidays Mr. Grumpfish'. Out of nowhere she will be on the phone with someone and just spit these out and try to tell the person about what happens.
  • LOVES watching the 2 minute youtube clip of a baby monkey taking a bath! Wants to watch it every night before bed.
  • Wants me to sing "hush little baby" every night. Asks for "hush lil baaaaby".
  • When she is in timeout, she always tries to say she needs to go potty or she is hungry to get out of staying there! Smart little booger!
  • And on that note, she has been going potty! Every time she goes, she runs to Eric and says "I got candy!" instead of "I went potty".
  • When we take her to Waffle House, she wants to eat Eric's chili hashbrowns over her waffle with syrup.  See photos below!  Theres also a photo of her feeding her baby a cream packet (this was before she got her baby doll's diaper bag for Christmas)
    She got another favorite gift from my step-sister Collette's kids-- "Fluppy"! Aka "Fluffy" the dog she walks on a leash!
I will probably update this as I remember them!









No comments:

Post a Comment