Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Audrey Layne Lately




I have to update on all the latest Audrey-isms since this is essentially her baby book! This Christmas/Birthday I am requesting this be printed into a book so I can always remember this journey with our Sweet Audrey, who might not be so sweet lately :)

Audrey is obsessed with her rubber bands aka "ROGER BAND!" When I do her hair, she must play with one during and then wants to take it with her afterwards.

Her Favorite food is...YOGURT!! She asks about 40 times a day for "logurt", including first thing every single morning.

Audrey has blown us away at how well she speaks. She has been speaking in sentences for awhile now, and asks questions all the time!

She is a fantastic medicine taker! She will sometimes even remind us at night if she needs her "medi". Right now, she is on a prescription allergy medicine and when necessary, cough meds.  The doctor said this is the next to last allergy med available, so it looks like we will have to do allergy testing if these last 2 don't work :(  Prayers for this please!

Now that she is into the 2's classroom at school she is learning more about pottying and she has gotten much better at going to the bathroom, although she is still not consistent.  She has started "checking" EVERYONE to see if they "pooped (her words not mine).  She will come up behind you and pull your pants out and say "Daddy poop't? Nope't" (see below for the nope't thing).  I was told last week that she has started checking her classmates too...like chasing them down on the playground, holding them down and checking their diapers...awesome thing to be told since it seems to be the managers kids she is abusing!

Audrey knows all of her colors, and has known them for months now! My favorite is "lellow" because she tries so hard to say it right.  Her favorite is PINK Everything must be pink and she is a happy camper! At school she is also starting to learn her shapes and it seems like the heart is her favorite right now. 

She thinks everything will bite her.  Seriously, everything.  She saw the fall wreath I put on the door and she asked "What's that?" and when I told her, she said "It bite you?!" She's not scared, she just thinks it will.  I think this is from her favorite book about animals, because she thinks everything in there will bite you too.  She can name off all kinds of cats (tigers, lions, jaguars, lynx, etc), apes, fish, birds, etc.  We may have a little zoologist on our hands because this is a nightly read!

"ONE MORE TIME?"  We hear this after each time we read this book, and pretty much after she does anything. She's so sweet though... sticks up her pointer finger and asks!

She has become quite the escape artist. She started a few weeks ago, and thinks it is oh-so-fun to run away from me and hide. She never gets far but I can usually find her in the dirtiest places (usually doing her evil baby giggle), like laying on the bathroom floor! At the doctor's office, she ran around the car and everytime I went right, she went left, etc.  A little old lady in her Cadillac kept pointing to me which side she was going and cracking up.  Yeah, I was THAT mom. Needless to say, she got in super trouble for that one, and will have a leash surgically installed if it happens again! (She wasn't in any danger at the time because of where I was parked)

My sweet angelic baby has developed quite the TEMPER! And has started doing the slack leg thing where she refuses to stand up, which drives me nuts...  BUT, she is getting really good at saying "I sorry" when she does something she shouldn't, and says please and thank you!  Plus she gives the BEST hugs and kisses!!
 


Other Favorite Sayings:
"you so funny Dada"
"I lozz you"
"fwiends"
"uhhhh", while looking up and right when she is thinking. It is ADORABLE!
"Tatch you" aka Thank You
"Hungy Baby"
"Good Mornin" when you first go into her room each morning!
"Eagers" aka earrings
"Yay home!" when we get close to the house
"See Aaryn?" is her question if we get anywhere near her daycare. She loves Aaryn, and Blaine, and Amaya and Mr. Matt!
"Pway-dough"
She has started putting a "t" sound at the end of some words,  like "poop't" "nope't" "Cam't" (her aunts dog is named Cam)


Favorite Songs (in Audrey language):
'Wheels on de Bus'
'Itsy Bits Pider'
"Old MaDonald had farm"
"Hush Widd Baby"
and anything by Johnny Cash (Joh Cash)

No comments:

Post a Comment