Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

iPhone Pictures

Excuse the incredible lack of blogging, I don't know how but the last month has flown by! With my new job, I don't have near the time I used to. Hopefully it I will improve!

But here are a bunch of iPhone pics from recently, with another Audrey Layne Lately post coming soon!


I took Audrey to a fall farm a few weeks ago with my friend and his kids. 
Audrey and Colton had so much fun, especially stealing sharing his popcorn!
After Audrey got to hold our friends Eddie and Emily's little Yorkie, she thought she could just hold one of her dogs too! We learned Audrey needs supervision when 'holding' one of her doggies...

Audrey's favorite new show is the Bubble Guppies episode "Bubble Puppies Fin-Tastic Fairy Tale" aka "Watch the Witch!"
 She makes us hold her when the witch is on, which I not-so-secretly love!


We cheered on the Vols with friends!
And Mommy stole away to Knoxville for a game with Nana and Lolo!
And we got to camp out in a hotel for a few days when our hot water heater burst in the house (story for another day).
Audrey still refused to swim, but enjoyed splashing and rocking her bathing suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment