Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mommy Love

I get a huge F in the taking pics WITH Audrey department, so I just had to share these my sister took at dinner last weekend. I LOVE THIS LITTLE ANGEL!

Audrey, I wish you know how much you mean to me. You have made everything about life better, and I love being able to watch you grow and learn in amazing ways.  I hate being away from you, even for work, but I always look forward to seeing how excited you are when I am home!  You are the brightest, sweetest, most-tempermental baby girl, but I love you all the more for it!  I cannot wait to see what life has in store for you.  I love you to the moon and back!


Oh, and by the way, this angel ate almost 4 biscuits at Red Lobster.  At lease she got one thing from me....my love of carbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment