Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Slump

Well, I have hit a blog slump :(  We have been so busy lately that I haven't touched my camera, much less blogged. Especially since I got my iPhone, the the camera on there is so good! So, let's do an iPhone dump every now and then, and this should buy me a few more days to find time to blog about something else!


Happy Birthday Uncle Kevin, Aunt Hannah and Dada!!
Audrey had her Easter pics taken and they turned out PRECIOUS! Until I pick them up, here's one I grabbed of her as she ran right by me. Thanks Nana for the adorable dress!!

Even though this was her first DumDum sucker that I know of, I have a sneaking suspicion someone has been giving them to her without telling us since she knew just what it was and what to do with it!  Nana and Honey, we are going to be keeping our eyes on you two....!


HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment