Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Home Again, Home Again Jiggety Jig

I used to LOVE that saying, and I am hoping Audrey will too!


On Tuesday I picked up Audrey after her 2 days with Honey and J-Pop, and we immediately went home to play!  First she went down the slide, per her request, then she cleaned off her couch.


Then back to the slide

And back to her couch, which she used to climb up on our couch!

Then she got in trouble for standing on the couch,

So to get back at me, she proceeded to stand on the table!

My oh my, I love my strong willed little angel!

Then she went to read on her couch.  That was all in about 10 minutes!!

So good to have you home baby girl!  Looking back at the pictures just now reminds me it might be time for someone to get a little trim on her mop/mullet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment