Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Face & The Bully IV

Audrey has been making this new face lately and it is HILARIOUS!! She scrunches up her nose and just grins away, so precious!  I have caught it a few times lately...

and some more precious ones from Bozo herself

Also needing updating...we have seen a return of The Bully.  Wednesday at daycare, I was told she scratched a classmate in the face, AGAIN! For anyone keeping count, the first time we were told, it was hitting another baby in the head with a toy; second, knocking a sippy cup out of a classmate's hand, FIVE times, and not so she could drink it herself; third, putting her hands around classmate's neck and shaking, and now this.  At least, I think this is the fourth time.  SOOOO, don't be surprised if she gets a week of suspension soon!  I'm just kidding, they all tell me it is natural and all babies go through this stage, but I am starting to wonder when they really do start writing her up for this stuff, I mean are they going to send her to a juvie for babies?!

I don't know how they ever thought my darling angel would do anything to harm another...

Yes, this was her face during most of the wedding last weekend.  But more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment