Audrey has really grown taller the last week or so! Either that or all of her 6 month sleepers have all shrunk at the exact same time, so I'm going with growth spurt! Time to pack them all away and bust out the 12 month ones! She is finally eating six ounce bottles each time so I think that has helped her put on some weight too, becuase at the doctor on Monday she weighed 17 lb, 8 oz!
We were at the doctor because she has a cough/cold/really runny nose, and I was worried about yet another ear infection. Luckily, her right ear wasn't infected YET but the doctor said it wasn't far away from it so we got some Claritin and are trying to dry her up before more fluid gets back there.
As for Mom and Dad, we both have sinus infections AGAIN! Such fun in the Huber House right now!
Audrey knows that as soon as I touch her nose, the snot sucker is not far behind. This is her reaction each and every time. I know it shouldn't be funny bit it kinda is. I just wish I had an adult sized one because I haven't breathed through my nose in a few days.
She had us laughing again the other day when she woke up from her nap like this. I know its not the best pics but she has finger prints all over her forehead and cheeks from where she slept on them!
Yesterday, Audrey still has a nasty cough and I didn't want to take her to daycare since she had a slight fever yesterday, so I stayed home with her after I went by the office to grab some things. This was the poor thing most of the day (and me too). Pitiful, huh?


No comments:
Post a Comment