Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Room Pics!

Well, I have finished one final, with two more to go, and Eric has finished two, with two more left, so we are smack in the middle of them!  I have my next doctor's visit tomorrow, so I will update again soon after that.  Meanwhile, here are some pictures of the things I have gotten for the nursery! 



 I don't know why I cannot flip these 2 pictures, but I think you get the idea at least.

please ignore the fact that there is still nothing on the walls!


This past weekend was my sister's prom and of course I had to share pics of how gorgeous she looked!



And here are of few of Lily from last weekend- showing off her belly button and modeling some sunglasses- could she be any cuter?



29 week belly


HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

4 comments:

  1. The room looks great!

    And I cannot believe that your sister is old enough for the prom...it doesn't seem possible already. She's beautiful young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, i can't wait for you to come see it! Maybe we can do margaritas again soon- well you can, I can have a fake one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the room! Good luck on finals.... sooooo close!! Oh, that is not your sister.... because if it is.... I am getting really old!! She is so beautiful. Looks just like her big sister!! :)

    ReplyDelete